Video Solutions AG
Phone: +41 41 76 31 643
Managing Directors: Philipp Rotermund
Video Solutions (CH) Joint-Stock Company registered in Switzerland with registered number CH-170.3.032.528-6.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. THEY GOVERN YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE. BY USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AS THEY MAY BE MODIFIED BY VIDEO SOLUTIONS AG FROM TIME TO TIME. ANY CHANGES SHALL TAKE EFFECT UPON POSTING TO THIS WEBSITE.
Each user of this Website agrees as follows:
1. Copyrights and Other Intellectual Property. Except as otherwise noted in this Website, all information, documentation and other content posted in this Website (collectively, the «Information») is the property of Video Solutions AG or its licensors. Without limiting the foregoing, the graphics, icons and overall appearance of this Website are the property of Video Solutions AG or its licensors.
2. Content. The content of this Website should not be construed as comprising, an inducement, invitation or recommendation to participate in or to refrain from any investment activity. Although every effort is made to ensure that information and content on this Website is complete and accurate, Video Solutions AG makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the information and content. Video Solutions AG does not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from reliance on any information contained in this Website.
3. Links to other Websites. Periodically, links may be established between this Website and one or more websites operated by third parties. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, the term «link» includes both out links (hypertext links to external websites or content) and in links (hypertext links which draw material from other sources into this Website). Video-Solutions AG has no control over these other websites or their content and accepts no responsibility for material found on them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. The existence of any such links does not constitute an endorsement by Video Solutions AG of any such external websites or the contents or operators of those websites. Video Solutions AG is providing these links to you for convenience only.
5. Viruses. Whilst Video Solutions AG takes reasonable steps to ensure the smooth functioning of this website, it does not guarantee that this website will be error free. Video-Solutions AG does not guarantee that content downloaded from this website will be free from viruses and it does not accept any responsibility for any damage or loss caused by any such virus.
iruses. Whilst Video Solutions AG takes reasonable steps to ensure the smooth functioning of this website, it does not guarantee that this website will be error free. Video-Solutions AG does not guarantee that content downloaded from this website will be free from viruses and it does not accept any responsibility for any damage or loss caused by any such virus.
At Video Solutions AG , we take the issue of privacy seriously. We recognize that when you provide us with information about yourself or your business that you’re trusting us to act in a responsible manner and we’re committed to making sure we earn that trust. Our policy for how we use information that you provide us, or that we collect through your use of our site, is set forth below. Please note that by visiting our site, you are accepting the practices described in this notice.
The information we collect:
When you visit our Website at www.video-solutions.ag may collect information that helps us understand how people use our site so that we can continue to make it more useful and valuable over time. No information we collect in this way is directly or indirectly traceable back to a specific person. In addition to gathering basic usage information, we also collect information that helps us monitor network traffic and enables us to identify unauthorized or unusual activity on the site.
The specific information we collect includes:
– name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet (such as aol.com)
– internet protocol address of the host server you are using (such as ww3.aol.com)
– name and version of your Web browser (such as Internet Explorer 6.0)
– date and time you access our site
– internet address of the site from which you linked to us, where applicable.
You are not required to provide any personal information to use this Website but if you wish to apply for a job or submit a business plan to us, or you wish to receive specific information from us, we will need certain information from you (including your name and email address). By sending your details to us, you acknowledge that you have read this Privacy Statement and you agree that Video Solutions AG may use such information so that we may consider your application, your business plan and/or for more general administrative and operational purposes (as appropriate).
How we use ‹cookies›:
Some parts of the site may use a ‹cookie,› which is a small text file that is placed on your computer’s hard drive. The cookie captures no personally identifiable information. The site may use a cookie in order to log which pages you visit or to provide enhanced capabilities during your visit. You can set your browser to refuse to accept cookies; however, if you choose do to this, some features of this site and others may not function properly.
Our commitment to privacy:
Any information you provide to Video Solutions AG over this Website is maintained and accessible only by Video Solutions AG. We will not sell any information we collect nor will we share it with third party organizations unless required by applicable law or valid legal process.
You have certain rights by law including the right to access your information held by us (for which we may charge a small administrative fee) and to have any inaccurate information corrected. If your personal details change, or if you have any queries or for further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Links to other websites:
This Website may contain links to other sites which will not be covered by this Privacy Statement nor is Video Solutions AG responsible for the content and practices of these websites.